Our Financial Services Partner
Asheet Mehta, RHU
Financial Security Advisor & Investment Representative
Member of Advocis
In an effort to provide comprehensive resettlement services to all our new immigrants, Universal Immigration has partnered with Mr. Asheet Mehta, RHU, Member of Advocis and Financial Services Commission of Ontario to help new comers with some their financial needs as they start to settle down in their new lives in Canada.
Special Services for New Immigrants
1. Visitors Emergency Health & Accident Insurance – During the first 90 days on arrival in Canada, New Immigrants are not covered by the provincial health plans. All visitors and new immigrants are urged to purchase insurance to cover the high cost associated with unexpected accident or sickness while in Canada. One day in Hospital can cost as much as $3000 or more.
If insurance is purchased before arrival in Canada, there will be no waiting period for sickness coverage and in many circumstances; coverage is valid during your uninterrupted flights including stopovers where you do not exit the airport to and from Canada at no additional charge. Claims can be filed and settled conveniently, locally in Canada.
2. Free consultation for job placements in financial services in Canada.
As you arrive & start to settle down in Canada you would be able to access other valuable financial planning services including individual insurance, savings and tax reduction strategies through Asheet Mehta, RHU including but not limited to
- Investments, Savings, Retirement and Children’s Education Planning
- Savings Acceleration strategies
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term care Insurance
- Travel & Visitors Insurance
- Tax & Estate Planning
- Budgeting & Debt Consolidation
Freedom 55 Financial
Mississauga Financial Centre R1060
Office: 905-276-1177 Ext 538 Cell: 416-903-2901 Fax: 905-276-4010
Linkedin Profile: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/asheetmehta